Keeping it keto and or low carb can be hard! and trying to explain your new lifestyle can get awkward on date nights and social occasions! Luckily for you, we have personally researched the menus at these 5 keto and low carb friendly (ish..) dining hotspots.
- Zombrero - Not only are these guys on a mission to feed humanity but they also give you an option to build your own Classic bowl. Opt for no rice and ask to add avocado for a lower carb compadre.
- Burgerfuel - The Burgerfuel Carburettor option ditches the bun. Opt for a bacon Backfire, add guacamole and ask them to go easy on the relish. Ketosis burger building from way back.
- Burger Burger - Much like their counterparts, you can design a bunless, lower carb solution. Who would have thought, burgers could be good for you?!
- Giraffe - Simon Gaults’ most recent project, located in the viaduct. Simons recent exposure to the world of health and wellbeing would ensure there is a range of great options on his menu to keep it keto. Try the kahawai butter or suckling pig dishes.
- Misters Cafe - Situated in the heart of the Auckland CBD, it would be hard work trying to find something in hear that’s not good for you. Check out their range of low carb solutions next time you are in Wyndham St, CBD